People need to understand that the relief of leaving this fucked up world is an acceptable option and doesn't mean anyone failed me or I them.
Living a painful life is just too much sometimes but it doesn't mean I don't love the people that might miss me.
The negativity I infect the ones I love with is a valid reason to remove myself from inflicting any more pain. I sincerely hope that they understand that this is as much for them as it is for me.
Living a painful life is just too much sometimes but it doesn't mean I don't love the people that might miss me.
The negativity I infect the ones I love with is a valid reason to remove myself from inflicting any more pain. I sincerely hope that they understand that this is as much for them as it is for me.
Comments
Post a Comment